MISS Paula S Proch, PA is a medical physician assistant in Brandon, FL with 25 years of experience. MISS Paula S Proch, PA NPI is 1710057484. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a female.
The provider's business location address is:
500 VONDERBURG DR
SUITE 311 WEST
Phone: (813) 654-2445
Fax: (813) 654-9885
The NPI 1710057484 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Administration of influenza virus vaccine (HCPCS:G0008)
- Annual wellness visit, includes a personalized prevention plan of service (pps), subsequent visit (HCPCS:G0439)
- Urinalysis, manual test (HCPCS:81002)
- Injection beneath the skin or into muscle for therapy, diagnosis, or prevention (HCPCS:96372)
- Routine EKG using at least 12 leads including interpretation and report (HCPCS:93000)
- Aspiration and/or injection of large joint or joint capsule (HCPCS:20610)
- Cervical or vaginal cancer screening; pelvic and clinical breast examination (HCPCS:G0101)
- Screening papanicolaou smear; obtaining, preparing and conveyance of cervical or vaginal smear to laboratory (HCPCS:Q0091)
- Insertion of needle into vein for collection of blood sample (HCPCS:36415)
- Injection, methylprednisolone acetate, 40 mg (HCPCS:J1030)
- Administration of pneumococcal vaccine (HCPCS:G0009)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 11/9/2006 and was last updated on 10/1/2013.