DR. Libero Saraceno, MD is an internal medicine in Newark, NJ with 42 years of experience. The provider is a physician who provides long-term, comprehensive care in the office and the hospital, managing both common and complex illness of adolescents, adults and the elderly. Internists are trained in the diagnosis and treatment of cancer, infections and diseases affecting the heart, blood, kidneys, joints and digestive, respiratory and vascular systems. They are also trained in the essentials of primary care internal medicine, which incorporates an understanding of disease prevention, wellness, substance abuse, mental health and effective treatment of common problems of the eyes, ears, skin, nervous system and reproductive organs. DR. Libero Saraceno, MD NPI is 1770637928. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a male.
The provider's business location address is:
137 PROSPECT ST
Phone: (973) 344-5379
Fax: (973) 344-1988
The NPI 1770637928 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Insertion of needle into vein for collection of blood sample (HCPCS:36415)
- Injection, triamcinolone acetonide, not otherwise specified, 10 mg (HCPCS:J3301)
- Injection beneath the skin or into muscle for therapy, diagnosis, or prevention (HCPCS:96372)
- Routine EKG using at least 12 leads including interpretation and report (HCPCS:93000)
- Administration of influenza virus vaccine (HCPCS:G0008)
- Administration of pneumococcal vaccine (HCPCS:G0009)
- Aspiration and/or injection of large joint or joint capsule (HCPCS:20610)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 1/23/2007 and was last updated on 11/21/2016.