DR. Jeanne E. Anderson, MD is a specialist in Anchorage, AK with 32 years of experience. The provider is an individual educated and trained in an applied knowledge discipline used in the performance of work at a level requiring knowledge and skills beyond or apart from that provided by a general education or liberal arts degree. DR. Jeanne E. Anderson, MD NPI is 1851334346. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a female.
Medical School: STANFORD UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
The provider's business location address is:
3851 PIPER ST. U340
Phone: (907) 562-0321
Fax: (907) 562-2683
The NPI 1851334346 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Injection, dexamethasone sodium phosphate, 1mg (HCPCS:J1100)
- Insertion of needle into vein for collection of blood sample (HCPCS:36415)
- Complete blood cell count (red cells, white blood cell, platelets), automated test (HCPCS:85025)
- Injection beneath the skin or into muscle for therapy, diagnosis, or prevention (HCPCS:96372)
- Infusion of chemotherapy into a vein up to 1 hour (HCPCS:96413)
- Infusion into a vein for therapy prevention or diagnosis additional sequential infusion up to 1 hour (HCPCS:96367)
- Infusion into a vein for therapy, prevention, or diagnosis up to 1 hour (HCPCS:96365)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 6/13/2006 and was last updated on 10/3/2012.