DR. Robert Lewis Roseman, M.D. is an ophthalmology in Gainesville, FL with 40 years of experience. The provider is an ophthalmologist has the knowledge and professional skills needed to provide comprehensive eye and vision care. Ophthalmologists are medically trained to diagnose, monitor and medically or surgically treat all ocular and visual disorders. This includes problems affecting the eye and its component structures, the eyelids, the orbit and the visual pathways. In so doing, an ophthalmologist prescribes vision services, including glasses and contact lenses. DR. Robert Lewis Roseman, M.D. NPI is 1851346571. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a male.
Medical School: CLVLND CLINIC LERNER COLLEGE OF MED OF CASE WSTN RSV UNIVERSITY
The provider's business location address is:
4340 W NEWBERRY RD
Phone: (352) 371-2800
Fax: (352) 378-7009
The NPI 1851346571 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Diagnostic imaging of retina (HCPCS:92134)
- Eye and medical examination for diagnosis and treatment, established patient (HCPCS:92012)
- Eye and medical examination for diagnosis and treatment, new patient, 1 or more visits (HCPCS:92004)
- Photography of the retina (HCPCS:92250)
- Eye and medical examination for diagnosis and treatment, established patient, 1 or more visits (HCPCS:92014)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 5/23/2006 and was last updated on 8/3/2020.