Carolyn Glazer-hockstein, MD is an ophthalmology in Wilmington, DE with 24 years of experience. The provider is an ophthalmologist has the knowledge and professional skills needed to provide comprehensive eye and vision care. Ophthalmologists are medically trained to diagnose, monitor and medically or surgically treat all ocular and visual disorders. This includes problems affecting the eye and its component structures, the eyelids, the orbit and the visual pathways. In so doing, an ophthalmologist prescribes vision services, including glasses and contact lenses. Carolyn Glazer-hockstein, MD NPI is 1881694156. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a female.
Medical School: JEFFERSON MEDICAL COLLEGE OF THOMAS JEFFERSON UNIVERSITY
The provider's business location address is:
1207 N SCOTT ST
Phone: (302) 652-3353
Fax: (302) 656-9979
The NPI 1881694156 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Diagnostic imaging of retina (HCPCS:92134)
- Eye and medical examination for diagnosis and treatment, established patient, 1 or more visits (HCPCS:92014)
- Eye and medical examination for diagnosis and treatment, established patient (HCPCS:92012)
- Eye and medical examination for diagnosis and treatment, new patient, 1 or more visits (HCPCS:92004)
- Photography of the retina (HCPCS:92250)
- Measurement of field of vision during daylight conditions (HCPCS:92083)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 7/28/2005 and was last updated on 9/12/2012.