DR. Sheldon J Black, M.D. is an otolaryngology in Birmingham, AL with 34 years of experience. The provider is an otolaryngologist-head and neck surgeon provides comprehensive medical and surgical care for patients with diseases and disorders that affect the ears, nose, throat, the respiratory and upper alimentary systems and related structures of the head and neck. An otolaryngologist diagnoses and provides medical and/or surgical therapy or prevention of diseases, allergies, neoplasms, deformities, disorders and/or injuries of the ears, nose, sinuses, throat, respiratory and upper alimentary systems, face, jaws and the other head and neck systems. Head and neck oncology, facial plastic and reconstructive surgery and the treatment of disorders of hearing and voice are fundamental areas of expertise. DR. Sheldon J Black, M.D. NPI is 1922012699. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a male.
Medical School: EMORY UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
The provider's business location address is:
833 SAINT VINCENTS DR
POB# 3 SUITE 402
Phone: (205) 933-9236
Fax: (205) 933-9213
The NPI 1922012699 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Preparation and provision of single or multiple antigens for allergen immunotherapy (HCPCS:95165)
- Eardrum testing using ear probe (HCPCS:92567)
- Injection beneath the skin or into muscle for therapy, diagnosis, or prevention (HCPCS:96372)
- Removal of impact ear wax, one ear (HCPCS:69210)
- Air and bone conduction assessment of hearing loss and speech recognition (HCPCS:92557)
- Diagnostic examination of nasal passages using an endoscope (HCPCS:31231)
- Diagnostic examination of voice box using flexible endoscope (HCPCS:31575)
- Administration of influenza virus vaccine (HCPCS:G0008)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 7/28/2006 and was last updated on 2/11/2015.