DR. Jeffrey S Rosenfield, M.D. is a hand surgery orthopaedic surgery in Atlantis, FL with 27 years of experience. The provider is an orthopaedic surgeon trained in the investigation, preservation and restoration by medical, surgical and rehabilitative means of all structures of the upper extremity directly affecting the form and function of the hand and wrist. DR. Jeffrey S Rosenfield, M.D. NPI is 1942248281. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a male.
The provider's business location address is:
180 JFK DR STE 100
Phone: (561) 967-6500
Fax: (561) 433-4175
The NPI 1942248281 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Therapeutic exercise to develop strength, endurance, range of motion, and flexibility, each 15 minutes (HCPCS:97110)
- Injection, triamcinolone acetonide, not otherwise specified, 10 mg (HCPCS:J3301)
- Manual (physical) therapy techniques to 1 or more regions, each 15 minutes (HCPCS:97140)
- Injections of tendon sheath, ligament, or muscle membrane (HCPCS:20550)
- X-ray of shoulder, minimum of 2 views (HCPCS:73030)
- X-ray of hand, minimum of 3 views (HCPCS:73130)
- Electrical stimulation (unattended), to one or more areas for indication(s) other than wound care, as part of a therapy plan of care (HCPCS:G0283)
- Aspiration and/or injection of large joint or joint capsule (HCPCS:20610)
- X-ray of wrist, minimum of 3 views (HCPCS:73110)
- Aspiration and/or injection of major joint or joint capsule with recording and reporting using ultrasound guidance (HCPCS:20611)
- X-ray of fingers, minimum of 2 views (HCPCS:73140)
- Therapeutic procedure to re-educate brain-to-nerve-to-muscle function, each 15 minutes (HCPCS:97112)
- X-ray of ribs of one side of body, minimum of 2 views (HCPCS:73510)
- Physical therapy evaluation (HCPCS:97001)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 6/2/2006 and was last updated on 3/17/2018.