Richard J Stachler, M.D. is a family medicine in Gulf Breeze, FL with 37 years of experience. The provider is family Medicine is the medical specialty which is concerned with the total health care of the individual and the family. It is the specialty in breadth which integrates the biological, clinical, and behavioral sciences. The scope of family medicine is not limited by age, sex, organ system, or disease entity. Richard J Stachler, M.D. NPI is 1952381923. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a male.
Medical School: WRIGHT STATE UNIVERSITY BOONSHOFT SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
The provider's business location address is:
1118 GULF BREEZE PKWY
GULF BREEZE, FL
Phone: (850) 934-5777
The NPI 1952381923 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Administration of influenza virus vaccine (HCPCS:G0008)
- Automated urinalysis test (HCPCS:81003)
- Administration of pneumococcal vaccine (HCPCS:G0009)
- Pneumococcal vaccine for injection into muscle (HCPCS:90670)
- Routine EKG using at least 12 leads including interpretation and report (HCPCS:93000)
- Destruction of skin growth (HCPCS:17000)
- Removal of impact ear wax, one ear (HCPCS:69210)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 1/18/2006 and was last updated on 6/1/2011.