DR. Henry Mack Owen, MD is a family medicine in Sitka, AK. The provider is family Medicine is the medical specialty which is concerned with the total health care of the individual and the family. It is the specialty in breadth which integrates the biological, clinical, and behavioral sciences. The scope of family medicine is not limited by age, sex, organ system, or disease entity. DR. Henry Mack Owen, MD NPI is 1962526988. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a male.
The provider's business location address is:
222 TONGASS DR
Phone: (907) 966-2411
Fax: (907) 966-8444
The NPI 1962526988 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Insertion of needle into vein for collection of blood sample (HCPCS:36415)
- Automated urinalysis test (HCPCS:81003)
- Administration of pneumococcal vaccine (HCPCS:G0009)
- Pneumococcal vaccine for injection into muscle (HCPCS:90670)
- Hemoglobin A1C level (HCPCS:83036)
- Administration of influenza virus vaccine (HCPCS:G0008)
- X-ray of chest, 2 views, front and side (HCPCS:71020)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 3/16/2007 and was last updated on 7/9/2009.