DR. Daniel Carl Schiffner, M.D. is a radiation oncology radiology in Palo Alto, CA with 16 years of experience. The provider is a radiologist who deals with the therapeutic applications of radiant energy and its modifiers and the study and management of disease, especially malignant tumors. DR. Daniel Carl Schiffner, M.D. NPI is 1972791671. The provider is registered as an individual entity type.
The NPPES NPI record indicates the provider is a male.
Medical School: UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, SAN FRANCISCO SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
The provider's business location address is:
795 EL CAMINO REAL
PALO ALTO, CA
Phone: (650) 321-4121
The NPI 1972791671 is registered in the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS). The provider is legally eligible to order and refer Part B (Clinical Laboratory and Imaging), Durable Medical Equipment, Part A Home Health Agency (HHA), Power Mobility Devices.
The following top HCPCS codes were publicly reported for this provider under the Medicare program for the year 2016. The reported codes are based on the top codes for each available Medicare specialty, excluding evaluation and management codes.
- Calculation of radiation therapy dose (HCPCS:77300)
- Radiation treatment management, 5 treatments (HCPCS:77427)
- Management of radiation therapy, simulation, complex (HCPCS:77290)
- Radiation treatment devices, design and construction, complex (HCPCS:77334)
- Management of radiation therapy, complex (HCPCS:77263)
The enumeration date for this NPI number is 10/9/2007 and was last updated on 5/28/2020.